Once you have created a Qordoba project and workflow and created a LaunchPoint service in Marketo, you will be ready to connect your Marketo and Qordoba.
Click a topic to get started.
- Adding the qordoba Extension
- Connecting Accounts
- Synching Accounts
- Choose Settings
- Authenticating with Marketo
- Adding the Qordoba Extension
- First, add the Qordoba + Marketo Extension.
Open Google Chrome. Then click here or follow the instructions below to add the extension.
Click the menu icon (to the right of the address bar).
Choose Settings > Extensions > Get more extensions. Search for Qordoba Inside Marketo, and then click Add to Chrome.
Once you’ve installed the Qordoba extensions Inside extension, you will be ready to connect Marketo with Qordoba’s translation management system.
Open Google Chrome, and open two tabs.
In one tab, log into Qordoba.
In the other tab, add Marketo API access.
After logging in, click to open the Qordoba Content icon.
Once you have created a Qordoba project and set up the workflow created a LaunchPoint service in Marketo, you will be ready to connect your Marketo and Qordoba accounts.
To use Marketo API you need to create Launch Point credentials.
Start compiling each item from Marketo's Integration page (instructions below). This information was generated when creating the Launch Point Service. If you have not created a Launch Point Service,
Find "Authorized User, Client ID, Client Secret"
First, find the Launch Point Service's Authorized User, Client ID and Secret. To find these items,
Login to Marketo as an administrator.
On the left, expand Integration and select Launch Point.
On the right, next to the Launch Point service (created earlier), click View Details.
In the window, copy the following fields to your clip board. Store them in a file where it will be easy to copy and paste them later.
- Client Id
- Client Secret
- Authorized User
**Find "Marketo Login URL" and the "Marketo Rest API URL" **
- Next, you will need to copy two URLs: The Marketo Login URL and the Marketo Rest API URL.
1. **Copy the Marketo Login URL**. The Marketo Login URL is the URL you use to log into Marketo. 2. **Copy the Marketo Rest API URL**.To find the **Marketo Rest API URL**, 1. 1. Login to Marketo as an administrator. 2. On the left, expand **Integration** and select **Web Services**. 3. Scroll down to **REST API**. 4. Under **Endpoint**, copy the URL. 2. Once you have compiled all the copied items into a file, paste each item into its corresponding field on the Qordoba Extension